Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Dirty Dancing Party. Food and drinks ideas.?

Having a dirty dancing party in honor of patrick swayze. Looking for ideas of food/snack ideas to go with the dirty dancing theme. Also looking to make a dirty dancing themed cocktail.

Lastly I want to do a dirty dancing drinking game. Need to come up with things that happen often in the movie as reasons to drink.

Thanks for the help.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • henri
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i cant really think of any food that would go with dirty dancing. a sweet gherkin...? LMAO!

the first guy got my answer with "baby"- you'll be pretty messed up by the end of the night...

--it's i Carried a watermelon...

• chott
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Dirty Dancing Themed Party

• Mike
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Fondue

Fondue Bourguignonne consists of a fondue pot filled with hot oil into which diners dip pieces of meat to cook them. Various sauces are provided on the side. The earliest published mentions of this dish seem to have been made in the mid 1950s

Bressane: Small cubes of chicken breast are dipped in cream, then in fine bread crumbs and at last deep fried, as with a bourguignonne.

Chinoise (or Court Bouillon): Rolled shaved meat (traditionally beef) is dipped into a simmering broth. As with a bourguignonne, dipping sauces are served. This dish is still somewhat like a Chinese hot pot (huoguo in Chinese, or steamboat, which is popular across Asia). At meal's end, the much flavoured broth may be served to the participants, with or without sherry wine.

Dessert fondue recipes began appearing in the 1960s. Slices of fruit or pastry are dipped in a caquelon of melted chocolate. Other dessert fondues can include coconut, honey, caramel and marshmallow.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Of course you need to buy the sound track. You have a great idea it is a great movie. RIP Patrick Swayzie. Hmmm let me think on this one....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mike d
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

take a shot every time they say "baby"

• 1 decade ago

"I brought a watermelon!"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.