? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

i just took a pregnancy test, and it came out positive. and i dont want to have the baby or my mom finding out?

i dont want my mom to find out. what can i do? what options do i have?

Favorite Answer

She'll find out sooner or later.

You screwed up. Put on some big girl panties and face life. Mom's gonna find out somehow, maybe when you are throwing up in the toilet or when your tummy is the size of a Thanksgiving turkey dinner. Do NOT have an abortion. They are pricey and put you thru worse pain than birthing (so says a girl that I know who has had a few). Go thru with the pregnancy, have that baby and put it up for adoption. How would you feel if you were a mistake and your Mom aborted you? You had no life? You were murdered before you could take your first breath. And you had no choice. It was your Mom's decision to do away with her child. Think about that.

well, obviously, you can choose abortion, adoption, or raising it, but if you don't want a baby, it's really only abortion and adoption, and if you don't want your mom finding out, abortion. however, you should talk to a professional pregnancy options counselor about that. here's a link to planned parenthood's website so that you can find a health center near you. call the number listed for your local center to make an appointment with them, and just tell them what you told us. whatever option you choose, make sure it is the best for YOU, because this is YOUR decision and your choice. not anyone on yahoo!answer's. good luck.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/

• Depending on your age you can go get an abortion. And it will be completely confidential. But I really suggest telling your mom. No mater what decision you make. I waited until my mom found out I was pregnant. I was already 14 weeks. I was so scared. I only had about 6 and a half months left to go. I wish I had told her sooner.

• -

If you don't want to tell your mom and you don't want to have a baby, your only option is abortion. Call your nearest Planned Parenthood and make an appointment to talk to someone, they'll be able to help you. You might need your parents permission to have one, depending on where you live.

=]

• Tell her you got raped. Then after she finds out she gonna make u take a pregnecy test and u will be the only one that lknow for sure it will come out positive. Hey, I know it sounds crazy but its the only way she won't be mad @ u

• sarah

you need to talk to your mom, either way (if you keep or abort the baby) you are goign to need medical attention.

so grow up and deal with the fact that you choose to have sex.

well other than abortion-which is the only way your mom wont find out..

unless you do one of those..3,000 dollar surgerys so another chick can carry your baby...lol..

um..choices are..

1)ADOPTION

2) GIVE TO FRIEND

3) KEEP

4) GIVE TO FAMILY

5) YOUR SORTA SCREWED IF YOU DONT PICK ONE OF THESE...sorry ..good luck make sure tu novio(boyfriend) is there when u tell her even if hes an ex..

you will feel better for telling ur mother. it will ba a weight off ur shoulders and she can give u her advise. remember "a problem shared is a problem halved"

ur moms gonna find out eventually. you have to face life... you did this to yourself and your going to need help