Why did you choose to be gay?

Please don't ask me why I chose to be straight!

That's like asking a black guy why he chose to be Korean.

Favorite Answer

Because I saw your mom naked.

I don't ever remember choosing, if I did. So why not ask why you chose to be straight? It is just as much a natural feeling for a gay guy to have sex with another guy as it is a natural feeling for you to have sex with a women. The reason people respond with that question to you is because it just feels natural to them, like it does to you. They don't remember making a choice, if they did.

It is speculated that the choice is made at such an early age that it is not distinguishable as a choice. Sometimes it is made by a father or mother's rejection. Who really knows?

More importantly, why do you want to know so bad?

a black Korean? I find that more interesting then the question. Im sure their out there. Anyhow i think if most people could choose to not be gay, they would avoid it to avoid the stigma and hatred spread by religions about it.

Seriously? Why did you choose to be straight?

That is not like asking why a black why why he choose to be korean He didn't, he was born in Korea aka HE WAS BORN THAT WAY.

I didn't choose to be gay.

• Roger

Well, I'm a massochist, you know what that means? That i enjoy pain, but i'm more of a psychological massochist ;) so i love emotional pain.

One day, in my early teenage years i was thinking how i could add more pain to my life, how to make life harder, y'know? and then i thought about these gay people, whose lifes are hard! And i decided i wanted to be like them... to be rejected by my parents AND society in general, to be unable to get married, to make it harder for me to find love, to be insulted by millions of people, to go to hell, ETC. all these things... i just enjoy them! the give me satisfaction, and that's why i'm extremely glad i personally chose to be gay, you should try it, don't worry you can always choose being straight again ;)

Source(s): Let's get serious... i personally don't like being sarcastic but when someone comes and asks why did i choose to be gay... i can't think of anything else. I don't ask you why you chose to be straight, you know why??? Because i KNOW you didn't choose so! Just like i didn't choose being gay!!! In the past i HATED myself for being gay, i was homophobic, i couldn't stand it, i even remember in one birthday my wish was to be straight BUT one can't change his/her sexual orientation! With time I chose to accept myself ;) You can't tell your penis this "Hey! yesterday you became hard cos we watched lesbian porn, oh yeah it was good!! but today i want you to become hard by watching gay porn, ok? I'm your master i control youuu!!!" or can you actually control what your penis gets hard with? no! it's something out of our options ;)

Well, before I was born in the big facility where we choose eye color, body build, skin tone, and the like... I clicked on the gay option :)

Um, did you CHOOSE to be straight? Who says being straight is normal? I didn't choose to be gay; I was born that way, idiot.

You not choose 2 b gay

i'm bi andbecause guys and girls are both hot and attractive! how can some one be black and be told their korean? and makes me happy!

Dude, you are born gay get it through your thick skull

So...You're not straight?