Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

am i pregnant?how long until i will know?

me and my boyfriend had sex on friday night, neither of us know if he came it was his first time lol.we werent using any protection.how long until i get symptoms of pregnancy?what are the symptoms?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all, you need to use protection if you're not ready for a baby!!! Otherwise, until your next period is due, there is no way to find out. If it's late, take a test. You sound very young, and I can see where you are coming from, but please don't think it can't happen to you. Be careful b/c you don't want the added responsibility a baby will bring you. And you really don't want to be left pregnant and alone if your boyfriend isn't ready to be a dad. Yes they are fun, but a lot of work! I would just wait and see if your next period comes. If not, take a test and see a doctor if it's positive.

Source(s): Life (Have 2 kids, pregnant with number 3).
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are an idiot. It was your first time and you didn't use protection? If you don't know whether or not he ejaculated you really aren't mature enough to be having sex. It doesn't matter whether it's your first time, you would know. If you are pregnant you miss a period. Again, common sense, which you clearly lack.

• 1 decade ago

if it was his first then then he will have c*m as there 1st time is usually when they are the quickest lol. i wouldnt look out for syntoms as it makes you paranoid i would wait until your period. if it does not arrive take a test, if the test says negative wait another week and if your period hasnt arrivied take another test if it says negative. then either wait another week or go DRs to get blood test

Source(s): 27 weeks n 5 days preg wiv lil girl EDD 12/12
  • 1 decade ago

wow!!! lets hope you're not pregnant! If you aren't aware of what *** looks like, you should not be having unprotected sex...

Source(s): all these little girls getting pregnant
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Missed period.... that's the most obvious and least confusing sign.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.