Girlfriend sleeping over.?

My girlfriend and I are 15. We've been together for 5 months now. Frankly, she doesn't have good parents at all. Her dad's a tweaker and in her life very seldomly. She lives with her mom, who will smoke weed and leave her home alone for days on end, expecting her to survive on her own and what's in the fridge or pantry. We both want for her to be able to spend the night here at my house. And another reason we both have, besides for are own wants, is for her to know what it's like to spend the night in a normal household. Her parents have been seperated for about 10 years. We would even perfectly agree to her sleeping on the couch and me in my room. But my parents still won't do that for us, or even for her, because it wouldn't be a good example for my 13 and 8 years old brothers. Additional Details: My parents trust me more than most parents trust their kids. I've very responsible. A pro councelor told me I have maturity of an 18 yr old. My parents say they know we are teens and if we want to have sex, we will find our ways. They know it will happen, but it's not their concern. It's just about meeting the standards of their morals. And as for trying to sneak in the sex, if we were allowed to have her stay over, we really would not do anything to ruin the opportunity that they would have given us. Please help?

My parents are very well aware of her situation, and they know her very well. So there's nothing my parents don't know.

Favorite Answer

it sounds like you are very mature.

and have you tried telling your parent exaclty what you just told us here??

i understand about your brothers.. offer for them to sleep at their friends houses,

this would be a good experience for your girlfriend.

good luck.

tell your parents why you want her to stay over. have her come over more often so your parents get to know her more. get to know her situation and they may reconsider.

also, tell them how concerned you are for her and that you would not try anything.