gay thoughts/../......?

im 13 year old male...at this age...does it make me gay if sometimes i think it?...sometimes i think" is his penis bigger then mine?" i think its like..idk...mabey like a competetion..but idk...idk if its normal for my age...and have u thought this b4? (or if your female have u thought gay to?)

Haha no really thinking that has nothing to do with your orientation. Plenty of straight people think about the same sex, but not to point of actual homosexuality. What your thinking is just simple, hormone-driven thoughts that probably 90% of the other guys in your grade are also thinking (and the girls too lol) And ignore what people are saying about being too young. Hey, I knew I was a lesbian since i was 12! <3

It is very normaly at this age for you to have these thoughts. You are becoming mature sexually and you wonder how you compare with others. ALL guys sneak peaks in the showers, locker rooms, and at urinals. Not all who peak are gay, many are just curious and as you said, comparing. Your penis will grow too. At 13, you are just beginning. Relax, and let yourself go. You will know when you are ready for what turns you on. Basically, you sound str8. Just natural curiousity. That is why many at your age will experiment with mutual masturbation with a buddy.

Haha, that's not gay, guys always like to compare their tools to others, without actually comparing it. Most guys say stuff like "Oh yeah, well my dick is bigger" as a poor excuse at a comeback.

Yeah, i've thought of it before, never did any actual comparing tho, I however am gay myself, but that's a different story.

it usually happens to everyone your age. when going through puberty, teens have it tough, and a lot of thoughts come to mind. there are a lot of people who've thought these things when they were your age. and there are probably other people your age right now going through the same thing. don't sweat it too much, it's normal.

hope i helped! =)

Haha I thought this one would be interesting but all we have here is a stright guy. All guys like to know if thier dick is big or small and they compare sizes, its perfectly normal.

Too young

im not touching this one