I have a FILTHY tattoo of Obama's face on my gut. How can I remove it?

I'll admit that I got swept up by the Obama hysteria last year...and that's why I got his tattoo on my gut. But I have now seen the light...and Obama ain't nuttin but an Uncle Tom. And wit all my pregnancy stretch marks, his face sho be looking ugly on my gut. How can I get the tattoo removed?

Favorite Answer

Cut it off with a razor blade and rub salt on it.

well ur just sucked within the "newly pushed" hype just like everyone else. no president- really runs the country 100percent, remember that.

As soon as the media starts to push a negative view...u jump on and everyone else does. I guess no black person should become anything outside those "only black people circles" because they'll then be an uncle tom. That is a problem mentality. He has not shown any "less being black"(whatever that is)

I dont trust anyone, everyone has their own *** agenda in any place..and person any anything. But, what i don't like is someones clear ignorance backed by their stupidity and their lack "thereof" of anything.

Why is he an uncle tom?

do you even know whats REALLY going on? Things are tied so deep within the goverment that has been there way before obama came into office. Things are so tied up with other countries and banks and the elite and everything else- that existed before obama.

I am not "pro" or "con" obama..but i just dont bow my head to the swaying of the media..which is a BUSINESS not a bunch of people who completely have their hearts and mind on imforming people the neutral and actual truths from everyones perspective of the situation.

Programs are thought out very well...by marketers and advertisers and people who know how human behavior is..how to condition people differently for their own agenda.

Lots of america is conditioned and pushed to conform.

The people pushed the hysteria.

And plenty of times that man said "it wont be easy, we will disagree"

i dont think that was meant for nothing. Though, whatever the true reason for that- we dont know.

All i think is the hysteria was because people can be so easily swayed and conditioned. People can become completely transformed in so many ways..personally..or by t.v, or people in uniforms or people deemed to be professional or political.

anyways...

u know what to do to rid urself of your tatoo..but i suggest to become more aware and actually search and become more informed about the real deals going on in this country and other countries from many different objectives and subjects. Not that you aren't..i'm only going by your post.

and im not trying to be rude.

:-)

Home Based Tattoo Removal

Well, I guess reality has stuck. I guess you have to take the consequences for your free choices. See if you can get it taken off. On the other hand, it might be a good reminder to you that you need to think hard before you make serious choices. There are consequences to everything you do. Some you will like and be proud of, and then there are the ones that ruin you forever. Be very careful next time you make a choice.

• cantcu

You have a total of 63 points and you won't let your questions or answers be viewed. Why not?

I sincerely doubt that you are who you say you are, you don't have an Obama tattoo, and you did not vote for Obama.

Just in case, have a tummy tuck and have it removed!

You have a politician tattoo?? I wouldn't do that even if I thought it was the greatest politician ever.

Go on a diet. Then maybe it will just fall off.

• Sugar

You got it...Just live with it. or you can come up with a couple of grands and have it removed.

My brother took one off using sand paper.

Of course he's an Idiot.

• Go base jumping without a parachute. Seriously, do it.