I have a FILTHY tattoo of Obama's face on my gut. How can I remove it?

I'll admit that I got swept up by the Obama hysteria last year...and that's why I got his tattoo on my gut. But I have now seen the light...and Obama ain't nuttin but an Uncle Tom. And wit all my pregnancy stretch marks, his face sho be looking ugly on my gut. How can I get the tattoo removed?

Favorite Answer

ha ha ha! That's ridiculous, Maqueela! Go get a nice cover up. In fact (still laughin) why don't post a pic so we can see what type of cover-up would be possible...lol and don't put politicians or your lover's portraits on you! Don't do portraits unless it's your kids, or beloved / dead relatives!

Well, laser removal is awfully expensive. So is surgical removal. Your best bet would be to find a good cover up artist and collaborate with him or her on what would cover it the best. Perhaps a bunch of flowers?

go to a laser place and get it removed it will take like 3 weeks

Thats why you dont get a tatoo .

Its like expensive and only some

places can remove it .

But it hurts like **** !

And Uh your streatch marks will

go away soon enough so dont worrie that much.