Do girls notice shy guys?

I'm 15 and in highschol. Do girls even attempt to notice nice guys? I have become a very lonely and shy n quiet person. I can't really enjoy my teenage years like I should be doing. I'm depressed often... And all I want is a girl that will care about me and my feelings, and try to take care of me.

I don't care about money

I don't care about breasts

I don't care about sex, butts, curves, any of that stuff. Do girls appreciate that?

I am way too shy to talk to a girl, but no one seems to notice me that way. Is being nice and gentleman like the way to go? I get no attention from girls, it's always the jocks and stuff... And I'm beyond depressed in my life, I've never had a girlfreind because I wanted my first kiss and stuff to be special to a special girl.Does anyone care anymore? It seems like if I just be a jerk, girls like it... One time I had the guts to draw some well-drawn flowers that took me

like an hour, and give it to a girl. She said thanks and hasn't noticed or talked to me since.. Am I just not good enough?

Yes!! If your shy to talk to her write her a note. Don't be a jerk because girls will think you a football player and then you will be all shy and won't turn out.You are good enough just keep trying.

omg now im totally in luv with u.... and i do lk shy guys cuz im shy myself..well maybe not that shy but...anyways gals dig jocks try out a sport if ur no gd at them then join any activity it will improve ur status trust me it works =D

listen hun girls can see right through you they dont notice you you need to come out of your shell and shine ....talk to girls commliment her on her outfit Good Luck