Why are white B?t#&e$ so spoiled?

They think they deserve so much, why is this that they deserve everything for doing nothing?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because there are so many guys willing to be used as door mats. It is simple stimulas/response

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Some white people can be stuck up snobs, spoiled, stupid, clueless, rich, and every bad adjective out there but its not like they are the only race that are. Everyone is all the same but our backgrounds is what changes us. The white race may be weak but yet very strong. Why do you think they are a lot of white rich men and women? Because they worked hard to earn an education and that's not easy and they aim for challenges and opportunities. Other ethnicity's should be doing the same. Their personalities are their own and if you don't like it don't bother commenting it. I'm hispanic and im not defending the white race but am defending the equality that everyone has.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Because for a long time, whites considered themselves superior to everyone else.

Slaves, Indians, Native Americans, Asians, Irish, it wouldn't mean a thing to whites way back then.

So whites were always wealthy, which meant they got spoiled. And i believe that can get passed down in DNA.

That's why we still have the majority of spoiled snobs be whites.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mate you got issues. Not all white people are spoilt. Maybe meet some new people and stop being so narrow-minded.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • And what about you Joshy poo? What have you done with your life that makes you deserving?

• Jay
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's almost 1am and I'm tired so I'll bypass the witty comment and just quietly collect my points.

G'night

Zzzzz...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.