Why do some married (supposedly straight men) try to have sex with a gay man?

I have had more offers for sex from men that call themselves straight. I am so sick of them trying to cheat. Most seem to be country boys...

Favorite Answer

I've had sex numerous times with married men. Some I have had just like a good mouth...some women won't do this for men. Men have a high sex drive and women get their monthly and they get tired of their hand. Also, many of the married men I've been with don't see it as being gay because they have no emotional involvement and they don't see it as cheating on their wife for the same reason.

Some guys don't consider it cheating if they do it with a man instead of another woman.

And some of them call themselves straight because they don't want word to somehow get around or else he might get in big trouble with the people who like to discriminate.

Because they AREN'T straight...these are men who are to a certain degree insecure about their sexuality, so they try and hide it with marriage, but that doesn't stop their urges.