jejos asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

What would you do if you got pregnant?

If it was with someone you weren't dating anymore, or never were dating. What would you do, I mean really? And don't say it would never happen, because I'm asking for your opinion.

By the way I'm not, I just thought about it today and I was wondering what other people would do.

was there some kind of misunderstanding...I just said I'm NOT pregnant, it's just a hypothetical situation, because my friends and I got in a debate about it today...just wondering what other peoples' opinions are.

Favorite Answer

it isn't about what others would do its about how you feel and what you want to do... you have 3 options, abortion, adoption, or keeping it. you chose what is best for you and your child.................

update: if i got pregnant i would be very VERY happy, my boyfriend not so much. But I'm not getting any younger and my biological clock is tickin.... I would love to have a child.

i would cry cuz im only 15