Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

guys...do u think muscle on girls is ugly?

im really skinney and oppl think im annorexic or belimic and it pisses me off. so i started this thiing...so my thighs get a little bigger by sqauts and shizz. and buildin a lil in my arms. i wont look like im on riods or anythin ...but do u think this will be ugly and look gguysih?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Girls with female muscles are a turn ON for me. Personally I feel that there's nothing hot on a girl other than well toned body with lean muscles

Source(s): Me
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't worry about what other ppl think. From the profile picture, ur beautiful. Maybe they're just jealous.

And too much muscle (like a bodybuilder) is unattractive. But muscle is still good

• 1 decade ago

ok well i am a junior bodybuilder i am 17 and weigh about 196, and i work day and night, and i think it is quit beautiful to see a girl who takes care of her body.i consider it a body of art !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

atheltic and toned is definitly hot and doesnt look guyish at all. though like you say just dont over do it and end up looking to butch if you know what i mean, but nothing wrong with toning up if you want :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Guys...do u think muscle on girls is ugly? yes

• I like athletic girls.

• hell no, as long as they aren't male muscles if you know what i mean. if any chick has muscles and they aren't too big... holla at me!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.