Girls... if you ask a guy to come over for a movie or to hang out, does that mean you like them?

She used to like someone else but she said since he's going for his own relationship, she's giving up on him. So just before she told me that, she invited me over to watch a movie... for the second time. It never ended up happening because I didn't think she was serious because of the other guy.

So did I miss that sign?

Favorite Answer

she's asking you over because she wants to spend time with you. she wants to spend tme with you because she likes you. in other news, the sky is blue and the earth is round...how much more obvious does she have to get?

p.s....she only told you about the other guy cause she wants you to be jealous. duh. :)

No, not necessarily...

How good a friends are you with the girl?

Yeah its true, sometimes girls ask over a guy to hang out and watch movies etc because they like them.

But it can be purely innocent!!

I have guy friends who I don't think of in that way whatsoever! And I invite them over to hang out and watch movies.

Maybe you should just go to the 'movie night' or whatever and see how things go... Im pretty sure her signals will make it obvious.

yes er, no uh the mind of a female is a complex set of unsolvable algorithems with too many variables. In your situation though can only can be figured out if you actually went.

Sounds like youre the fallback guy.

Yes, she most likely likes you.