6.5 turbo diesel coolant problem?

Every couple of days now i have to add coolant to my suburban(1995) and its not just a little, its alot. I do drive 50 miles or so every day and after 2 days or so i have to add like a whole containers worth of anifreeze... thats alot. My head gasket is fine and its not leaking into the tranny cooler, and it holds pressure after eight hours, and the heater core is not leaking, and its not coming out of the weep hole on the water pump...where is my coolant going? Unless its burning that much I cant think of anything else...please any help is much appreciated

runs on diesel

technically you dont actually burn it but if it leaks into the combustion chamber it will go through...no water in tailpipe

Favorite Answer

sounds like you have a very bad leak that is way to much check the tail pipe for coolant , you don't burn coolant

If you are absolutely sure you not leaking any, your engine is probably burning it. I would get this checked out right away as your engine runs on gasoline, not coolant.