How do i stand out to him?

There's this new guy in my grade and EVERYONE likes him. He always stares at me ans sometimes flirts and i flirt back, but these bit**es always flirt with him, that dont look like his type at ALL. He does talk and laugh with them though. How do i stand out and make him think that he wants to like me? And PLEASE dont say "be yourself" cuz i hav been the whole time, and its obvious, and the whole "common interest" thing. pleeease and thank youuu :)(:

Favorite Answer

Flirt and hang out with him more. It will all work out in the end

Source(s): The talking garbage can told me

Flirting is just meant for fun, but sometimes it gets more than that. But by what it sounds like is hes the popular boy and he flirts with every girl he can get his hands on, so don't get your hopes up. I know its not the answer you want to hear, but it might help from future embarrassments.

okay this is what u need to u need to wear things that make u look pretty, like a scarf or a belt over ur shirt things that will get him to notice u then when ur in the hall say hi to him if he walks by u, its sure to make him smile

I was gonna say be yourself, lol. Hmmmmmm, be flirtier, not too flirty though, not to make you look weird

Haha same here girl... Umm i just TRY to talk to him but i am shy haha but yea talk to him

try being cool with him like his g-friend and sneak your way in from there lol it works!