Anonymous

need to get a job and fast. that pays well.?

well my mother is of 44 years old , with three children. she needs a job , and very quickly . she has experience with schools and day-cares. but she just gets end up being mistreated. not to much of english in her vocabulary. please i can use anytime of suggestions . she has worked at a grocery store but they end up giving her bad hour, and i (15) cant stay taking care of my brother and sister until my mom gets home like at 4:00 in the morning. thank you

• JamesT
    Favorite Answer

Get your mother enrolled in free English classes at a church or community center. Ask your guidance counselor at school if they can recommend where she can take free English classes. Get English language tapes or CDs at the library (ask the librarian for help). You can also work with her to help her improve her English. Her job opportunities will be very limited until she can speak fairly good English.

In the meantime, are there any jobs that she can get where she can speak her native language? For example, stores or other businesses that primarily cater to people who speak her language?

Good luck!