so how do chivitas feel about the little help from america?

Yea azcarraga the owner of America recommended arias to chivas n they accepted so the new coach is raul arias

Sq: do chivitas like their new defensive coach????

@tiro loko it will be trust me

@ Manuel s do u know how to read fool a hate America but when I post something about cruz azul amierdicanistas don't know anything else bbesides us losing but fuc k puto Sino te gusta pa k chingados contestas mis preguntas imbecil

@chivas 1 go suk verga..ras dik puta

Favorite Answer

well i dont like the fact that he was recommended by Azcarraga because he is the owner of the rival team but if Raul Arias is a true professional then he will not care what teams he has coached etc and will do his job as a coach for the team he is in

SQ well if he can fix up Chivas defense then I think we can improve as long as he does not try to play to much defense in his tenure there then I will be glad as long as he brings in results

didnt arias coached san luis, necaxa, america and now chivas?? hmmm i see a pattern

yeah zurdinho you r a pinche americanitsta cara de pito

go suk dik

do you secretely love america since all your questions and answers have america some how invloved in them....??

We felt sorry for them

its not even official.....