tech30 asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 1 decade ago

Do you think it's ridiculous that Arnold Schwarzenegger canceled Saturday service for the DMV?

I went this week to take my driving exam but unfortunately didn't pass. I wanted to make an appointment for next week, but there's no option to take the exam on Saturday. This is a disadvantage for me, because I can't go on the weekday, since my parents work everyday and my mom takes the car, so i don't have time except the weekends. Today was the only day I was able to take the exam because my mom wasn't working. Do you guys think that they should restore Saturday service because this is just ridiculous.

• Dimo J
    Favorite Answer

Sorry, but the world does not revolve around you. You you want a driver's license you need to comply with the State, not the other way around.

• ?

Well, he has to do SOMETHING to try and avoid bankruptcy of the state.

Everyone cries and cries about cuts, but in hard times, it's what you do.

When the state has no more money and state employees are no longer being PAID, the DMV may be open about 1 or 2 days a week, and the lines will be down the street.

I don't suppose he has much choice. I just heard something on the radio about short term bonds in California.

The Man is kinda broke.

I guess my answer is "No"

Source(s): The News