Here's to all the emo/scene kids: Some things to ask you?

So here's a question to all the 12 to 20 year old retards who think life sucks because...why?

1. There are millions of children in Africa dying of starvation every year.

2. The women in Afghanistan are publically beaten and stoned to death for showing their faces when traveling in the open.

3. In Iraq, American soldiers are being not only shot at, but there have also been several kiddnappings in whoch US soldiers have had their eyes gouged out and their hearts ripped out by terrorists...while they were alive.

4. Going back to Africa, AIDS is sweeping the continent, along with the "Janjaweed" militia in Darfur (translates to English as "Devils on Horseback").

So what do you have in your life worth cutting yourself over?

Did daddy yell at you? Did your big brother hit you? Did your pet goldfish die?

I half the pictures that come out of Africa of all these starving and sick little kids, they are almost always smiling. You emos have hundreds of dollars worth of Hot Topic apparel piled up carelessly all over your floors, you have an expensive hair style, you cover yourself in all the piercings you want, you all have IPods...life's a *****, ain't it?

You emos all claim to be depressed. DEPRESSION IS NOT AN EMOTION, IT IS A VERY SERIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS.

You emos always brag about how much you hate life and how much you want to kill yourself. Why don't you go ahead and end your pathetic lives instead of boring us to death about how much you want to die?

You emos always cry and bicker about how everyone stereotypes you as "emo" or "goth" or whatever. Guess what? If you wear layers and layers of makeup, paint your nails a million different colers, wear your hair with highlights and extensions and dyes and crap, and wear really immature-looking band T-shirts, and all shop at the same place and wear the same clothes, YOU WILL BE STEREOTYPED. EMO IS A TREND. LIVE WITH IT, OR DRESS DIFFERENTLY.

You emos are all racist and ecourage stereotypeing. "You're so black today, you look so gangsta, why are you dressed like a prep, wow, what a goth...etc." And yet you complain about labels?

My overall question is: What do you hate so much about life? If you really want to die so much, why not kill yourself? Why are you all a bunch of babies? What is your problem? What do you want? And most importantly, WHAT WILL GET YOU TO SHUT UP ABOUT IT?

And why do you all think My Chemical Romance and iwrestledabearonce and I Killed the Prom Queen and BFMV, BMTH, SS, and TDWP are metal? They aren't heavy or fast at all.

Nirvana on a Green Day -- I agree. Many scene girls are freaking gorgeous. And they call themselves ugly, fat, and stupid, label themselves as whorse, sluts, etc...slit their wrists, etc...

Mike -- Hot Topic sells emo clothing, not gothic clothing. Only emos and rockers come out of Hot Topic. Learn your trends before you judge them.

By the way Goth kids do NOT cut themselves or cry costnatnly about everyday things. You idiots all need to realize Goth and Emo are two different trends. I don't care if you hate or love them, they are two ENTIRELY different discussions.

• Favorite Answer

I don't like sceno kids and even I think you're freaking stupid.

• mike

I don't think that is what emo is all about, you must be talking about the goth kids from hot topic a trend that will exist forever.

What happened to Dashboard Confessional and From Autumn to Ashes that's more "Emo"

i suffer from severe depression and anxiety.

i used to cut.

but i didnt sit ther like most kids and go

"omgg i t0t3zz cut myself. i hate my life.

i have a pimple. i wanna die. nothing goes my way. you dont understand me"

kids that say that **** piss me offf.

most of the emo scene kids i new back in the day are all drug f*cked now.

Source(s): i have no point. i just thought i'd share this

i didn't read your stuff but i think scene chicks are smokin

i know.

they just want to be heard.

then when they do they get all

I WANT TO DIE LET ME CRY ON YOUR SHOULDER

OH LOOK AT ME! OH LOOK AT ME!

NO LOOK AT ME!! NO LOOK AT MY NEW SNAKEBITE RING!

GOSH!