Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 decade ago

Skirt pulled up for school paddling?

So at my school they STIIL have corporol punishment, which I think is stupid. Anyway I wont go into any details, but I got into a little trouble at my high school last week. Well the punishment was, you guesses it, a paddling. 6 swats from the principle bent over his desk. Well the time came for my punishment and I walked in with him and a the secretary because they have to have a female present for girls and also as a witness, but the principle still does the paddling. So he told me to bend over, BUT, my school is a private school and we have uniforms, and I was in a skirt. So I bent over and was trying to keep the back of my skirt from coming up. It didn't matter, the secretary grabbed the back of my skirt and flipped it up onto my back. I was so embarassed! I looked at her funny and she just smiled and said, "don't worry, it's just protocol." I didn't know what to do, I didn't say anything, I just froze there in position. He gave me 6 swats and told me to pull my skirt back down and that I may leave now. Good thing a wasn't wearing a thong or g-string or something! I just wanna know if this is normal or does it sound weird. I doesn't really bother me now, I was just a little surprised at the time. My mom said I was acting ridiculous, that's how they did it when she was in school. Has anyone else experienced this. What's your opinion?

Favorite Answer

i'd say that that is taking it too far and could be considered to be sexual molestation. You need to speak to somebody in authority about it if your parents won't do anything.

That's....really strange. O____O Kind of seems like sexual harrassment if you ask me. They have no right to just expose you.

OH MY ******* GOD!!!!!thats TERRIBLE!!!!