Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

PLEASE HELP me - Computer Issues?

So everytime I boot my computer up it will boot up fine and then it will freeze at the desktop everytime i boot it up and will not work at all. It will only work in safe mode. I scanned with Malewarebytes and Trend Micro and Norton 2010 and now when i boot normally it will boot up and go to a black screen and windows will never load. What can i do, most antivirus i tried wont let me scan in safe mode, PLEASE HELP

I REALLY DONT WANT TO HAVE TO FORMAT AND I CANT DO A SYSTEM RESTORE TO A EARLIER TIME

• Well here's what I can tell you,

1. You've obviously been into things you shouldn't have.

2. You aren't very cooperative to help assess your situation

3. After you solve this issue you need to learn how to not use the administrator account.

As for solving your question:

You haven't backed up your computer, so if you have another pc you can take the hard drive with your fail operating system and place it in there and scan it, but that can ruin another computer.

Here is the best solution I can think of.

http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download

then burn that to a cd and boot from it

Once in the operating system, and connected to the internet run this command in terminal to install clamAV (antivirus)

sudo apt-get install clam-av

open the terminal by going to applications->accessories->Terminal