Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Why do people use yahoo answers?

I just don't get it.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

because they like hearing dumb responses and getting trolled :) JK. It is good for finding simple answers quickly. For instance; what is the Konami code? up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A. It is unfortunately not very useful for complicated questions, but give it time to evolve. Wikipedia used to be crap, and it's pretty useful now.

• JenJen
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It is fun way to gain knowledge, help others and I don't have to google it. It is a great way to interact with others and get answers from real people in real time. If you give this site a chance you will find that you will actually enjoy it.

• 1 decade ago

Well ive used yahoo answers only 3 times so far and im like so happy with it because my problems and questions were solved! i like using this:)

• 1 decade ago

You are using it right now aren't you ? Why are you? How did you come across this site? What made you sign up?

Haha

What else is there to do when ou can't sleep? I have bad sleep problems so that is how I got to level 4 :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it's fun and easy, you can get answers to questions you have, and if you don't like it, why do you have an account?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

to gain knowledge, to help others, to make fun of people, to have a good laugh, to relax, etc

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

to have fun writing random answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.