LGBT:Whats your favourite way to?

be kissed?If you never been kissed,How would you like to be kissed?

Favorite Answer

Virgin lips here, never been kissed before. How would i like to be kissed? Just by someone i love (preferably a boyfriend) but there is the possibility of it just being a male friend i guess, i think he would be the one to intent it because i am too shy. I don't care how i am kissed long as it is by someone i love dearly.

I like a simple romantic kiss. I think those are the best kisses.

No tongue, no lip biting. Just a simple kiss that seems it lasts forever.

soft, slow, and looong. I dont particularly care for quick pecks because there isn't a lot of romance behind them.

And i like the kisses her and I share on the dance floor at the gay club where we can be ourselves and not give a **** if people see us making out cuz they're doing it too. LOL! YES!

I like drunk kissing too haha and being kissed on the neck. I LOVE that!

I would want slow, sweet tender kisses, eventually evolving to more faster and more passionate. I want that right now :)

Softly.

• Jay

My favourite way to be kissed is when you're both drunk. Otherwise it's always awkward and sort of mechanical.

• steffi

on the lips with my partner. i'm in heaven when we kiss. and then.. .

hahaha. i'm in love, go figure.

depends on if the guy has facial hair

soft..slow...with meaning behind every move...none of that drowning each other with tongue cr@p haha.

*huggs*