Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

He slept in her bed and has been cold with me since...?

He slept in the same bed as a girl, told me about it the next day, but said nothing happened. He said she came onto him but he brushed her off. Since then, he's either been acting strangely with me or telling me how much she loves me. (He slept in her bed as there was a small "party" in her student bedroom, and he fell asleep tired. He awoke and they were alone.)

Do you think something happened? If so, why would he tell me he was in her bed?

Favorite Answer

um well yea more then likely something happened sorry to say hun and he probably told you himself since i mean which would he rather have? himself tell you or another girl?

It doesn't matter if something happened - he crossed the line. He should never have been in bed with her. Period. I don't care if he was tired. He should have gone home.

I would stop giving this guys excuses. Play it straight and make him straighten up. He didn't respect you or the relationship when he decided to just fall asleep.

Also, I really highly doubt that he just fell asleep at a party. Parties are loud. Parties aren't the place to fall asleep unless you're REALLY drunk.

Possiblities.

-Nothing happened and he's being honest (which is good in a relationship) and wants you to know that he loves you, and for you not to be worried.

-Something happened, and he tells you his side of the story (a lie) so that if you hear anything from anyone else you wont believe them. And he feels bad about it, since he's telling you he loves you.

I think that either is possible. Time will tell.

Hmmm... I think he's feeling guilty about what he did, thus giving you the cold shoulder. I can't really, say but, he might be afraid of losing you, because of something stupid like, slept in her bed. I say confront him about it, but no in a harsh way.

I think 'something' did happen and he feels bad about it thats why he keeps saying he loves you. Makes sense right?

dump him

what an *** y would he get in a bed wioth another girl his a damn lier

u dont deserve that

His name is Jon Gosselin

I think he may be genuine. Until he gives you a real reason to be worried, I think you're ok.

Now do me plz!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200909...

If they drank, anything could've happened

i think "something" did happen but he didnt really mean to maybe he was drunk or something