Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

God, i do not know what to do??? Please help.?

Ok, my best friend just told me that shes not a virgin since 3 months ago. And she wasn't planning to tell me.

I don't know what to think. I dont feel like even talking to her. We both know that that stuff is saved for mariage. And yet i feel like i don't know her at all. I cant believe it. I knew her for years and i thought we told each other everything.

She is fifteen. Shes soo young. I cant believe her.

What my question is, is what should I do? I feel ashmed and hurt. Shes like my sister.

And I told her before i didn't like her boyfriend, he was a senior, she was a freshmen, and it wasn't gonna last. There was too many problems. I cant think straight.

What should I do?? What would you do??

I don't wanna just turn my back on her, but im so disgusted. I cant find it in me to forgive her.

Favorite Answer

I agreed with the post above me. Her personal life is none of your concerns.

As sad as all the other posts are they are correct. You sound like a christian and you need to forgive her. I agree completely that she made a mistake but a good friend is there through good or bad. And if you can't still be friends with her because of this then she was right not to tell you and you are being a crappy friend.

I understand why you're hurt that she didn't tell you and stuff, but I think you're overreacting just a little. Some people aren't comfortable sharing some things, even to their best friend. This isn't worth ruining a friendship over, but if it really bothers you you should talk to her about it. If you do don't be mean about it though, then she might get pissed.

sorry to say but hun...like every teen has sex at 14, 15, 16 and older. even at the age of 12...

Ummm, sweetie 90% of teenage have sex before the age of 16. It was her choice and now i see why she did not want to tell you. If you are willing to lose your best friend over something that has nothing to do with you then fine.

you should be her friend, leave your petty beliefs out of this. she's still the same person, and if you can't handle that then you shouldn't have been friends in the first place

Im not saying you HAVE to forgive her, but it is the right thing to do. but you need to be glad she told you. be honest with her, just like she was with you, thats wat freinds are for. tell her wats on your mind.