Would you date a guy who was 5' 4" tall?

What if he was an otherwise good looking, intelligent person with a nice personality?

and no, this is not me... I'm just wondering if height is really as important as people say?

Saying "No I wouldn't because I'm not gay durr" Isn't really helping anything...

Favorite Answer

No I wouldn't. I'm not in to short men....

Well tall men or any other men as well come to think of it.

~

Source(s): My brain....

Yup, I sure would. Height doesn't really matter to me. I'm only 5'0" & have dated guys who are like literally a foot taller than me & it didn't seem to matter to them. If the guy was good looking, and intelligent person with a nice personality then of course :)

Source(s): Me, Myself, and I
  • Vida

If the guy is a good guy with all the good qualities I am looking for, I certainly would not pass him up! Height is not all that important, it is the person themselves, inside and out that is important.

• .

Maybe, but chances are high there just wouldn't be enough physical appeal. I'm 5'6" and with heels would tower over him. Although I've dated guys just barely taller than myself, I don't think I'd find myself attracted enough to a very short man...although it's not impossible (it simply hasn't happened yet).

Stupid question, for a person to be short someone in their family obviously had to be short also to pass the genes down if short people didnt get married or have kids there wouldnt be any short people

I would. Because I'm 5"2. Lol. I suppose it is to SOME people but truthfully I just rather have a guy that's teller than me.

to me it is

i'm also 5'10

a 5'4 guy would be silly, and uncomfortable

on the other hand i have a very good friend who dated a guy who was probably like 5'1 or 5'2 and she was 5'7 so it really depends on the person and their comfort level...

hope this helps

xo

kai

yes i would. my present bf is that height and hes good looking, incredibly sweet, and very smart. he treats me like a princess. i guess it all depends on how much people believe in superficial bull that doesnt matter.

If two people love each other very much, then height difference wouldn't matter at all.

Source(s): I have a female friend who is taller than her boyfriend, but they are very happy with each other.

I would not. I'm 5'8" and that would feel really weird to me. Plus, no offense to whoever you're talking about, but I think it really is true that short guys are aggressive.

at least he's taller than me xD it doesn't rlly matter I would date a person who would make me laugh all the time <3 i love a good laugh