? asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Other - Soccer · 1 decade ago

Soccer or basketball?

I cant decide what sport i like best.lol. But if i had to choose i'd pick soccer. What about you all?

Favorite Answer

you are in soccer section so most of people will say SOCCER IS BETTER sure:D..for me too FUTBOL is the best sport in the world

ive played both and actually had to make that decision. i chose soccer. i love basketball and i was good but in 7th grade i moved to utah and missed sign ups for recreational soccer so my mom signed me up for a club team. ever since i have been playing club soccer year round and basketball was just put on the back burner. now im alot better at soccer than basketball but i still love both sports. i kind of wish i could have more time for basketball but soccer is my passion now.

• ?

I don't have much experience with basketball, because i always get confused.

but I love soccer, because it's practically in my dna!

my cousins all played soccer, and i was pretty shocked one day when i looked in a scrapbook and found out that all of my older cousins played soccer, when i thought i was the only one.

and besides football soccer is the most popular sport at my school.

I find it easier to understand soccer rules.

Source(s): lol, rambling a little

soccer! It's becoming one of the most played sports over the world. Lots of competition, good work out, fun, its a constant moving sport.

soccer is the best and most popular sport in the world.

no competition, its soccer

Oh! Definately soccer! I can't even make a basket. TT_TT

SOCCER IS WAY BETTER THEN BASKETBALL

soccer or basketball

love both

ithink soccer tho

i cant decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like both equally

SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!