Graco snugride 32 fit?

K I checked online and it says the regular Graco snugride fits well but does anyone know how the Graco snugride 32 would fit in the back of a 2003 Cavalier? We might get a new car later but I'm not sure yet.

Favorite Answer

WE have a mercedes c230 (the civic of the mercedes line) and We have a snugride 32, it fits only in the middle. We don't mind and actually like it better in the middle. The car seat is huge but it should last us awhile and I like that fact. We also have a hyundai tiburon and it does fit but then you can't really use the front seat.

I can't specifically speak to the Cavalier, but it fits well in the back of a Honda Civic. They seem about the same size. The one thing that is good about the 32 carseat, is it has an adjustable base so you can make sure the seat is at the right angle. I wouldn't think it would be too long to fit comfortably in any normal size car. And a Cavalier is a normal sized car. See if any friends have them that you can try them in your car. Or buy one and test the fit. If it doesn't work, return it and get a smaller seat.