Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

With Obama and Jimmy Carter in a battle for worst President of all time, who will win?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Mrs. S
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

W. hands down. Frankly I don't see why people complain so much, majority voted these people into office, deal with it, that's democracy kids. Live and learn.

• 1 decade ago

Neither Obama nor Carter would be in a battle for the title of 'worst President of all time'. I think Harding would probably take that title.

Now, if there were a contest for 'worst president of the modern era', that'd be a different story. I see W winning by a nose. Nixon would come in a close second and could be given the consolation title 'Douchiest President Ever'.

• 1 decade ago

The only thing cool about Carter was his redneck, beer making brother, Billy. I probably would have liked ol' Billy.

Obama did call Kanye West a jackass. On video and everything. Say what you want about the guy, but that was pretty cool.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/09/16/the_j...

Tough call. Other than those two things, these guys were / are pretty awful presidents.

I'll have to say that Carter goes down as worst all time. He was weak on foreign policy, and he crushed the economy. Plus, he's always spouting derogatory comments about the U.S., or saying things that further divide the country.

We'll have to wait and see what effects Obama's policies have for the future before we can really compare him to Carter.

• 1 decade ago

Carter

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Obama.

• molkey
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Carter just jumped in front again,and they coming down to the Finish line.

• 1 decade ago

Obama will come out on top, when all is said and done. God knows he's off to a great start.

• 1 decade ago

It will be a close race they both were sons of Ms. Lillian Carter. The attached photo link is proof.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anemi/2381015810/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

so far Carter but Obama's term is not finished

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nip and Tuck but it will be Carter by nose, and if his nose wasn't so huge it would have been obama.

• 1 decade ago

Carter. I'm sure Obama would know what to do if a killer rabbit attacked him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.