Tell me how America and ar allies could take down china,russia,Iran?

I want facts. I will give best answer

• Mirza
    Favorite Answer

America just needs to focus on China and Russia.

Green wave would take care of Mullahs.

China and Russia we would simply bomb the **** out of with a cooperative strike with our allies, then send in Special Forces and Rangers in to take key cities, airfields etc. and finally send in tanks and infantry to hold everything and continue to push towards Moscow/Beijing.

Iran is a whole other animal though. Recent events have caused of unrest among the citizens of Iran, particularly focusing on the younger population. They're tired of being forced to continue the tradition of ignorance and religious extremism and a corrupt dictator. They know that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad rigged the election and is refusing to give up power and because of it revolution is brewing. If we haven't already we will soon send in Army Special Forces teams all over Iran to rally young Iranians willing to fight. Special Forces would/are train and help arm those willing and turn them into an effective fighting force and then let them take care of the rest.

I'm really excited about Iran and hope that we are doing what I just explained. Iran could be a lot like Israel and would be a powerful ally like they used to be.

I hope this was informative and made sense, I enjoyed writing about this particular topic.

You do realize that when we "take someone down", we end up supporting them for the rest of their lives because a decimated country and society becomes a burden on the world right?

• HDH

We couldn't. There are more of them than us, and Russia has half the planet's nuclear weapons.

Why do you want to take out half the human race anyways???

• DAR

Let's not put it to a test.

We could each destroy the other, in any event.

it would take the entire world 13 years to kill off the u.s. it would take the u.s. and great britain 4 years to kill the entire world.

Source(s): my history teacher told me this. i dont remember the name of the site that stated the facts

boycott their poisonous toxic crap

• stop buying there stuff