Computer monitor has glitched pixels?

now everytime i use my computer monitor it has a vertical purple bar on the right side of the screen, it doesnt block the screen from being viewed, but that part is only purple. I know its the moniters fault, not the computer's. my monitor has been only used like a year and its a recent model so how should i fix this?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Sometimes a flick will help it, but you can also do more damage. Check to see if the monitor is still under warranty. If not, there's not really anything you can do, unless you can get the manufacturer to sell you an new LCD panel, and you have the massive testicular fortitude required to disassemble a monitor.

    Source(s): Experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.