Whats the funniest thing you've heard a little kid say?

haha once I was at my friends house and i gave her little sister whos like 5 a hug. then she tells be to be careful cause she was going through puberty...i was like uh wtf ur like 2. haha wat about you?

Best Answer

When my 5 year old daughter was in kindergarten she was dancing in a performance with another little girl. As she danced past hand in hand with her little partner she yelled out to me, "Look mum I'm a lesbian!"

I was a Nanny to two little girls for years. When the smallest one was 3 I had a snow globe with the Nativity Scene out for Christmas : She put her hands around it and in a scary voice said"I'll get you Jesus and your little lamb too" She got that and the Wizard of Oz confused. LOL

Not so much what my little brother said, but what he did. We were in McDonald's and he was gulping down Coke. Suddenly he blasted out this huge, long, loud ear-splitting burp that EVERYONE in the building heard, even the cooks in the back. Everyone was laughing at him. He was just a little kid but that burp could have come out of a huge truck driver. I guess you had to be there, but it was hilarious.

Well at the creep in my school, there was a tool box, and a kid who had problems with speech, and held up the little bok and asked? "These ****?" LOL! we all were like WHAT? :0 the kid was like 5 years old...

"How 'bout a tall glass of shut the hell up?" His mom taught it to him. He said it more like "how bout a taww gwass a shut da heww up?"

"Your boobs move up and down when you run." but in little kid accent.

Something happened and my mom was like "DAMN!" and the my nephew, (same kid as before^) was like, "Gram, dont say bad words." and so she said sorry and a little while later the Advil fell out of the cabinet, and he comes running around the corner and goes "AWW F U C K!"

This kid's full of 'em.

I"m going to go tell on my Mommy. she meant to say I'm going to go tell my Mommy!

I looked at her and said sure go ahead and go tell on your Mommy, I don't care,(with a smile).

She couldn't wrap her precious little mind around what I was saying.

Out of the mouths of babes, comes the truth. Whole truth and nothing but the truth, whether you are ready for it or not.

Source(s): M.O.M.

at my cousins house house my little 4 year old cousin trachelle went up to my mother looked her up and down and said to her"where my gum at" my mom was like"oh sorry i forgot" and trachelle had some cotton candy and shes she touchin it like some girls who think there all that pet there dogs and she was all like"u was supposed to bring me my gum.bring me my gum next time or you aint comin by here any more".she acts like she's sooo grown and can be very fresh at times.

if u heard the way she said and saw her pettin her cotton candy like she was all that it would be waay more funnier.

i was at da hospital with my parents when i was like 2. And we had just came here from PR so we didnt speak any english. And the doctor comes and talks for like a whole minute and then i just busted out WE NO SPEAKY ENGLICH BEACH! My parents told me they cracked up forever...

• My sister told our priest that we were going to ride on the city bus. Only she was 3 at the time and couldn't speak well so it came out, "We're going to ride on the sh*tty bus!"

this kid was like 4 and he said to this 5000 yr old lady, she was actually like 70 or 80, but really old and wrinkly, we were at the airport at the little kid goes, i want sex to the lady, it was so funny