Will Venus Williams ever win another Grand Slam?

I was hoping she, like her younger sister Serena, would win at least 10 singles Grand Slams, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen! She's just starting to look old and her game is declining! And it's sad because Venus should have at least 11 slams by now and she have won 11 or 12 had... show more I was hoping she, like her younger sister Serena, would win at least 10 singles Grand Slams, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen!

She's just starting to look old and her game is declining! And it's sad because Venus should have at least 11 slams by now and she have won 11 or 12 had it not been for her letting Serena take 5 from her in 02- 03 Grand Slam finals they met in!

I just wish she could get it together and pull off 3 more! The way the WTA tour is looking at the moment she could do it if she tried hard enough and focused!!!

I put nothing past the Williams sisters... when you think they're down, out and done, they shock the world!

There's a lot of young players on the women's tour now and they're only going to get better! And Venus is just getting older and older and don't seem to be able to win on any surface except grass (Wimbledon) and Serena's going to be gunning for that for anohter 3-5 years! And unless she's bounced out by someone Venus won't win there either!!!

But, I feel with her game alone,her heart.... and mental toughness she should be able to win at least 1 to 2 more although i'd like to think she can get to 10 (it's only 3 away).

And she did say she plan on playing until 34 and the 2016 Olympics! I just feel she should be able to squeeze in 3 more singles slams... she deserves it!

And for the record I love Serena but she gets on my nerves..She's too spoiled! And if it wasn't for her spoiled *** Venus would be so much more accomplished!

So.... do you think Venus will retire with 7... do you think she's already won her last grand slam and that her chances to win more are OVER and DONE... or do you think she'll play on until her mid 30's (another 4-5 years) like she's claimed and win a couple more?

Do you think she'll ever win another Wimbledon?