Christmas Carols based off of Luke or Matthew's Gospel?

I need some Christmas Carols that are based off of Luke or Matthew's Gospel for a school project, I go to a catholic school, btw. So if you could just provide the name or names of a Christmas carol I'd be extremely appreciative.

Favorite Answer

Here are a few. Don't know if they are based off of Luke or Matthew, but I'm sure they are

"God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" involves the shepherds in the field

"The First Noel" involves both the shepherds and the Magi

"Angels We Have Heard on High" involves the shepherds

"Away in a Manger" obviously involves Jesus in the manger in the stable

"Do You Hear What I Hear" is told from the perspective of characters involved in the Christmas story

Yes, and most melodies from our Hymns have come from "Bar Songs". Should we stop singing Hymns all together? Or should we let God be God? He is Lord of All things (including what ONCE was a Pagan ritual.) Plenty of Gospel proclaimed through Christmas Carols. I can't wait to sing and worship Him through "Carols". Thank You God

Carols and Christmas are pagan traditions. They have nothing to do with the Gospels.