Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

What is that 0xc0000022 error?

When I'm trying to start my Sony Vegas an error message pops up and says something about 0xc0000022. What should I do?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Most computer errors are born in a part of your system which hardly anyone knows or understands - the registry. This is the central database of Windows, which actually stores some of your computer's most important files and settings. Everything from your latest emails to your desktop wallpaper are kept in this database, making it one of the most used parts of the Windows system.Because it's used so much, the registry database is actually prone to becoming corrupt and damaged, which makes Windows struggle to read the files inside it. Unfortunately, 100's of registry files are corrupted every week and Windows has no way to protect against it - it's this problem which causes most of your computer's errors. The problem is that when these files are corrupted, your PC actually takes longer to read them and often can't read them at all.This causes errors on your PC which seem to appear randomly. You can use a Registry cleaner. http://make-a-computer-run-better.com Registry cleaners are tools which have been created to scan through the registry. They work by scanning each file and then checking to see if it's corrupt or causing problems. If they find that it is broken, the registry cleaner will replace or fix the file for you to make your computer speed up and become free of errors. You should have a try! Good Luck!

• 4 years ago

Ignore everyone else. They're scammers trying to push their crapware...

0xC0000022 Error code has absolutely nothing to do with the registry what so ever.

0xC0000022 is STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

{Access Denied} A process has requested access to an object but has not been granted those access rights.

Try running as administrator. If you still get the error, uninstall and reinstall the software.

If that doesn't fix it, ensure all Windows updates are installed. If that doesn't work, you probably have too much crapware like the other answers are trying to scam people with. In that case, bad luck, you lose. To play again: reinstall Windows.

• 3 years ago

0xc0000022 Error

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is that 0xc0000022 error?

When I'm trying to start my Sony Vegas an error message pops up and says something about 0xc0000022. What should I do?

Source(s): 0xc0000022 error: https://tr.im/ci4Xy
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hi, KawaiiDarkness

There are 3 step to repair 0xc0000022 error

If you got 0xc0000022 error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. To repair 0xc0000022 error you need to follow the steps below:

* Step 1 - Download a 0xc0000022 error repair tool,install this error repair tool.

* Step 2 - Click the Repair All Button.It will scan you pc for Free.

* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair 0xc0000022 error.

Here are the url of 0xc0000022 error repair tool:http://www.fixerrordiy.com/ttfix-0xc0000022_error-...

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Perhaps, but I'm not 100% on it

• 4 years ago

Have you tried restarting your computer to see if the problem goes away? Also do a virus/spyware/malware scan to make sure you don't have any of them.

• 3 years ago

Haven't considered this

• 5 years ago

Don't listen to any of them .. Got pay for all this junk !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.