Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Liberals, what is your opinion of republicans who are minorities?

Does it throw your mind into confusion, since you obviously dislike them, but logically you know you can't call them racists like you do all other republicans? Does this paradox short circuit your brain sometimes?

Kenneth: Those who call racism or bigotry constantly often turn out to be that themselves

Favorite Answer

Liberal fascists call them "Uncle Toms", "coconuts", "neanderthals", "Twinkies", "bananas", "Aunt Jemimas" and probably a few more I can't utter.

My ex brother-in-law is a hispanic, GAY Republican. The idea of that must make their heads EXPLODE.

I'm a white Republican, by the way, who hired a black man on a feature film crew last week, trained a black man the week before that, and worked for an Asian-American documentary producer last week as well. I wonder when the last time was that some of these guys crying 'racism' around here actually hired someone of a color other than their own.

The ignorance from the left these days astounds me.

I've never name called someone of the opposing side. I understand that many people don't like Obama simply for some of his policies. Hell I'm liberal myself and I don't agree with some of his policies.

Rocky-I wasn't aware the Klan was liberal.

• Jay

My opinion is that very few become republicans. Look at the lineup of republicans in the last election. Not exactly a model of diversity.

Can us non-aligned people answer too?

It depends on the person. I had a republican lesbian boss one time who I really liked. I also worked for a republican Mexican who hired LOADS of illegals, pretty funny when you think about it.

Non whites who are conservative or republican are maligned even worse here. Condi Rice was on oprah many years back and completely ignored.

Duped.

I wonder how they can support a party that opposes everything they and their people have and can accomplish.

• lol Do you mean the one black guy at the RNC. oh, he was an "Uncle Tom".That is someone that wants to please whites and actually think that white accept them as equals. Thats laughable.

dey beez uncle toms and house negr03s