Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 寵物 · 1 decade ago

狗虱帶有無毒性

請問狗虱帶有無毒性, 狗仔咬過後會有問題嗎?

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    有毒.

    CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin.Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, orclothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and beforeeating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco.

    First Aid

    If Swallowed:Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatmentadvice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do notinduce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center ordoctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

    http://hartz.com/Hartz_Products/Dog_Products/Paras...

    狗中毒疾病和症狀http://www.jkforum.net/viewthread.php?tid=494111

    咬得厲害嗎? 如吞下就得見醫生了.

    蜜切留意小狗有沒有中毒症狀.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.