What is the best company to invest in on the stock market right now?

This is for a project in my social studies class. Student who makes the most money is exempt from the midterm. Please help! :)

• Max M
    Favorite Answer

The stocks you want to focus on is consumer staples, consumer discretionary, and healthcare. These are DEFENSIVE stocks that will survive through good and bad times. Most of my positions are in these stocks. Some names include 3M, Procter & Gamble, Kimberly Clark, Exxon Mobil, Walmart, Costco. Everybody's got to eat and wipe their butts regardless of the state of economy. Many of these companies survived through the Great Depression.

That's the benefits. You can sleep at night knowing your money is doing well. There are NO guarantees that you won't lose money. It's just that these stocks are the best. They pay good dividends too.

hi there!!

I think you can invest in Infosys or you can also look for FTSE 100 companies and by the way Commodity market would be the best. (Oil and Gold)

check out the daily market news

Source(s): gnutrade: market talk

if we all know that, we would all be millionaires but I would say invest in oil companies who are always in the top 10 of most profitable companies, so chevron and exxon

look into general electric (GE) or Phillip Morris (PM).