Will God forgive Kayne West for being a racist?

Further more, how come there is no press calling Kayne West out on his racist antics the other day at the VMAs?

Just Being Honest - I am right there with you. Thank you for not being a blind to the fact.

May God also forgive the press for being afraid to call a black man racist.

No Power - yep, Kayne is a jackass

Nɑɫïvє♀ - since when was racism so literal. Did you not take a history class in school or something? It has more to do with actions.

LordReserei - read a history book dude. Action and treatment - not literal words is what makes up the majority of racism.

Exe - a cash cow and a racist, good point

GIR - well no that is not it at all, that is only the spin the press put on it to shield his butt from the race issue

Favorite Answer

Yes he will forgive him!

Kanye West is a know racist. He was upset a little white girl won the award, then he felt the need to point out how a black woman had the best video instead of the little white girl. It is pretty annoying when black people are clearly racist and it gets swept under the rug when they are so quick to pull the race card over every little thing negative that has happened to them in there lives.

Source(s): "If I knew then what I know now, I would of picked by own cotton"

MTV will forgive Kayne West depending the ratings and his future record deal hits. As long as he can produce briefcases of money, and provide music for listening in delivery drug-trucks, the world goes on.

Simple....he was not being racist, why are people so stupid?

He simply said that Beyoncé had the best video of the year, decade...I can't remember....criticism

Did you once hear him mention anything remotely racist, it would be racist if he said "eff you white b@?!?, Beyoncé should've got the award instead of this cracker"

But he didn't, now I'm not defending him, what he did was unacceptable and he had no right to take her moment away (even though I hate Taylor Swift)

Seriously, come on

Source(s): Me, a Caucasian

God will forgive anyone of any sin except blasphemy against the Holy spirit.

Get a life, Kanye west didn't say anything about Taylor Swift's race.

You might want to read the news before making that claim.

I just read that Obama called him a jackass.

West is such a jackass, there's no need to add race to it. Let's keep it personal.

All of us idiots need compassion, including you.

• B.B.

Well, god doesn't forgive other religions for happening to be born in a country that teaches a different religion, so my guess is no.

It was obviously staged to get more attention from the media, and it had nothing to do with race.

Nope. He's a gay fish. God doesn't like gays.

Apparently neither does barrack obama.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnews....