Husband's online search: young girls?

I've told my husband I plan to get a divorce, I'm searching for full time work so I can move out with my daughter. Years ago I found out my husband had Googled "young girls" for the city we live in. When I asked him about it he had no response. I went into denial that anything was wrong, which... show more I've told my husband I plan to get a divorce, I'm searching for full time work so I can move out with my daughter. Years ago I found out my husband had Googled "young girls" for the city we live in. When I asked him about it he had no response. I went into denial that anything was wrong, which I regret now. Recently I asked again about his online search and he said he heard about it on a radio show.
I am learning to listen to my hunches and although there are many other reasons why I'm leaving him, I am curious about how other people would react in this situation. Thanks!
13 answers