Husband's online search: young girls?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I've told my husband I plan to get a divorce, I'm searching for full time work so I can move out with my daughter. Years ago I found out my husband had Googled "young ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
The same as you, it's disturbing, I guess you're thinking you should have reported him to someone? There's nothing you can do, nothing to act on for googling that. Sure it creeps you out, and you're doing the right thing in leaving.

Asker's rating & comment

4 out of 5
This answer validated the feelings I have, thanks.
  • 3
  • Comment

Other Answers (12)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • --s2--s2-- answered 5 years ago
    i would have left him, i hope your dont leave your daughter alone with him, he sounds wacko pedophile.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • kizdrop answered 5 years ago
    young girls huh?....thats kind of pedophile creepy. i would have left him the first time i caught him
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Artiste answered 5 years ago
    I'm glad you are coming out of your denial.
    Don't waste any more time on this man - he may be a closet or latent pedophile.
    If he accesses child porn on the computer - you could have the police at your door with a search warrant!
    Get out with you daughter and move on as soon as you are able!!!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • halls valley answered 5 years ago
    you should divorce him sounds like he has a fetish about young girls question is how young the difference in a pervert or a pedophile
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • mammak answered 5 years ago
    Yahoo memebr directory..: females: ages 20-40: SWPM will be your sgar daddy...yeah thats what my HUSBAND was doing online after thefirst year of marriage on into the next 3 years of marriage to the point where he got his online mistress pregnant and proceede to leave me and our 4 kids for her. I knew he was doing it..I knew he was looking for and chatting with young women in our area in the wee hours of the night while I slept in our bed alone but he insisted when I confronted him about it that he was just talking..just passing time bc he couldnt sleep n didnt want to talk to another guy..yeah ok. Now that "online friend"has my husbands child and is pregnant again. What I just brushed off was a HUGE red flag which ultimately was the beginning of our divorce. Ladies... sometimes a man needs to talk...sometimes a man has things on his chest he just needs to get off but when ur man is repeatatively going online and searching for local women in your area to "chat" with?...thats not acceptable and you need to talk to your man about it before one of these online "ears" becomes another warm body in his bed.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Z Stray Cat answered 5 years ago
    It depends on how "hardcore" he is about looking at that. What I mean is how many of us might call an adult a dumb*** for playing with a Fisher Price car and getting hurt but it's cute yet funny when it happens to a child. Children have that curiosity about something that adults know will hurt them. He might be looking for things like that but who knows. To me it doesn't sound right that he'd be looking for that, there are plenty of viral videos of what I said about children. It sounds fishy that a grown man was looking for young girls. I'd mention it to a cop but not bring him up yet, just to see what a professional has to say about this situation.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Karina answered 5 years ago
    he sounds sick.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • RipCity answered 5 years ago
    Keep going and don't look back if he can't give you a good reason. Good luck
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Lelu answered 5 years ago
    I think that if it is something that you are concerned about no matter what it is, it's better to confront him and ask him. Men can be attracted to many different things but when something is illegal or just morally not acceptable than you are right to react in a very strong way.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• cynica answered 5 years ago
    I would have left him the first time I found out.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Ompa Loompa answered 5 years ago
    It sounds like there is a serious problem. He needs to get some serious counseling, and you need to protect yourself and your daughter... especially your daughter.
    Given that he is stepping over the line you may want to find an attorney, in fact if you haven't already find an attorney do it tomorrow.
    Then tell him he has to leave, now, and you'll forward his clothes etc to wherever. OPen a bank acct.
    Move any joint funds into your new acct. Change the locks.
    Keep your daughter close.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    I wouldnt presure him but it would kinda walk by every so often when hes on the computer and ask him like what he wants for dinner... just to see what hes doing!
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock