Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

Find The Mistakes In This.?

"Dad,I need some help with my homework,and i was wondering if you have time to help me out.I have work in several subjects and all of it is due tomorrow" Elena stated.

"Of course,dear.Tell me the first question,and I'll give it my best shot" Dad replied.

"Well,for English we have to list some collective nouns" Elena said.

"That's easy!,Vaccum cleaner,waistbasket,and garbage truck!" answered Dad.

"Next,I need to define the word synonym" Elena said writing furiously.

"A synonym is a word you use when you don't know how to spell the other word" Dad answered.

Elena continued "Great Dad,now for math.You have 4 potatos to divide evenly among 3 people.How much would each person get?"

"Just mash the potatoes and then you can give eahc person the same size scoop" Dad suggested.

"I'm sorry that this is getting to be a long boring list of questions but now we'll move on to American history.First question: Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?"

"At the bottom of course" Dad said quickly.

"We're almost through,Dad" Elena said "bux next,I need to know what the Declaration of Independence is."

"A note excusing you from school!" Dad replied

"I hope you didn't mind so many questions did you?" Elena asked greatfully.

"Of couse not,Elena.How else are you going to become educated?" Dad answered with a smile"

I ONLY WANT MISSSSED SPELLED WORDS

Favorite Answer

"Dad, I need some help with my homework,and i was wondering if you have time to help me out. I have work in several subjects and all of it is due tomorrow, " Elena stated.

"Of course, dear.Tell me the first question, and I'll give it my best shot" Dad replied.

"Well, for English we have to list some collective nouns," Elena said.

"That's easy! Vacuum cleaner, waste basket,and garbage truck!" answered dad.

"Next, I need to define the word synonym," Elena said writing furiously.

Elena continued "Great Dad,now for math.You have four potatoes to divide evenly among three people.How much would each person get?"

"Just mash the potatoes and then you can give each person the same size scoop," Dad suggested.

"I'm sorry that this is getting to be a long boring list of questions, but now we'll move on to American history. First question: Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?"

"At the bottom of course," Dad said quickly.

"We're almost through, Dad" Elena said, "but next, I need to know what the Declaration of Independence is."

"A note excusing you from school!" Dad replied.

"Of couse not, Elena.How else are you going to become educated?" Dad answered with a smile.

I corrected everything that needed to be corrected.

Good day.

:)

I are not able to talk for different guys, however I'm no longer a "manly guy" or a "male apologist." (If you want evidence, simply learn a few of my GS solutions, lol) I suppose male apologists are ridiculous and foolish, however it is not like being a "manly guy" is the one different alternative. Personally, I've regularly sucked at "masculine" matters like physical games, and I've regularly been extra interested in "female" matters like books and artwork. I are not able to fairly aid it; it is simply how I am. At the identical time, I'm utterly anti-feminist, and I do not attempt to cover this reality from ladies. I'm truthfully no longer certain whether or not humans who recognise me might classify me as "the quality man."