Celeb parents giving their kids weird names?

my sister bought me a copy of prima baby because i am soon to give birth. i never really read stuff like that and wouldn't pay for it myself as i am not into women's mags much at all. there was a lady in there that had called her daughter twiggy and her son rocco? those poor kids, i would be really... show more my sister bought me a copy of prima baby because i am soon to give birth. i never really read stuff like that and wouldn't pay for it myself as i am not into women's mags much at all.

there was a lady in there that had called her daughter twiggy and her son rocco?

those poor kids, i would be really embarrassed if i had such an unusual name.

and what if 'twiggy' turns out to be 5'2 and plus sized? she won't be a twiggy at all and it would seem even more odd!

what is it with famous people giving their children silly names? do they not want to make them feel as normal as possible?

i know it's none of my business and it's totally up to them, but why do they do it?
Update: lol apple picking you gave me a giggle.
Update 2: i don't mean names that are just slightly unsual, but i mean names that don't even seem like names. i was going to call my baby willow if she were a girl but that is an actual name. twiggy isn't a real name and rocco is the name of a cartoon dog.