What will control my horniness? Seriously!?

I have always been a horny guy. This has haunted me all my life and I am sure that I would be in a better place today if I wasn't obsessed with my hunger for all things sexual. I'm dead serious...President of the U.S....who knows? Recently I've decided that the feeling I get when I have just... show more I have always been a horny guy. This has haunted me all my life and I am sure that I would be in a better place today if I wasn't obsessed with my hunger for all things sexual. I'm dead serious...President of the U.S....who knows?

Recently I've decided that the feeling I get when I have just ejaculated is the feeling I'd like to have all the time...that is a complete disinterest in sex. So there must be some chemical that is released in us guys that makes us temporarily check out of our normal sexual selves. What is this feeling and how do I repeat it without an actual sexual release? You guys know what I mean. When do you NOT think about sex? Right after sex, right? That's what I want.

Is there a pill, a food, a drug that will quell my desires and allow me to do other way more important things...way more important than thinking about my next sexual encounter or surfing the internet for free porn.

I'm desperate here...enough is enough...I'm tired of being a slave to my sexual desires.

Please do not respond with "Christianese" I am a born again Christian and yet I am struggling more than non-Christians in most cases. Surprise you? Yeah well that's the way it is.