Posting webcam girls on my blog. Can I get in trouble?

I am considering posting pics of webcam girls on my blog site. The pics would be ones I have taken using my own software and only of live action. I am not taking stock pics off their profiles. The idea is to post one of the girl in various state of dress and non-dress. The only nudity would be bare breasts. ... show more I am considering posting pics of webcam girls on my blog site. The pics would be ones I have taken using my own software and only of live action. I am not taking stock pics off their profiles. The idea is to post one of the girl in various state of dress and non-dress. The only nudity would be bare breasts.

My question is, is this legal? Can I get into trouble by doing this? I really equate it to taking a picture of a concert and posting it on a blog since it is a pic of live action. Do I own the rights to these pics?

What is your advice?