What are your opinion on Sib-Sets that use variations of the same name...?

As I was getting my son off the bus the other day, I misheard a mother in regards to her children's names and thought that she had two son's named Elias and Elijah - My first thought was "OK, good name, but really, twice!" (It turned out to be Isaiah and Elijah for those who were worried.) My... show more As I was getting my son off the bus the other day, I misheard a mother in regards to her children's names and thought that she had two son's named Elias and Elijah - My first thought was "OK, good name, but really, twice!" (It turned out to be Isaiah and Elijah for those who were worried.)

My question is, what do you think of sibsets that use the different variations of the same names? (I've seen this as more common in boy/girl siblings) There are some examples posted below for your additional comments, but please feel free to expand your answer beyond these few names :-)

Elias & Elijah (boy-boy)
Michael & Michelle (boy-girl)
Christian & Christina (boy-girl)
Mary & Miriam (girl-girl)
Alec & Zander (boy-boy)
Xander & Lexie (boy-girl)
Hannah & Annika (girl-girl)
Elizabeth & Isabel (girl-girl)
Gabe & Brielle (boy-girl)
Jack & John (boy-boy)

Obviously, all can be considered names in their own right... and many you wouldn't know are simply variations on the same name unless you were as obsessed with names as some of us...

What are your opinions on sibsets that use variations of the same name?
Update: I wanted to point out that I am asking only about sibsets - not necessarily twins...
Update 2: Emmy Jo - I added the Michael and Michelle specifically because my hubby is Michael and his sis is Michelle! However, both were in the top 3 (#1 for Michael and #3 for Michelle) for the years they were born, and I honestly think that their mom and dad never even considered the link...