Why are we still talking about a dumb awards show?

Do we really have nothing else to talk about than pop stars and their dumb awards to honor themselves. So someone interupted a speech. Who cares. really

I see Geocisco C thinks Kanye is god and has nothing else to talk about.Get a life lol.

• Fuzzy
    Favorite Answer

Because it shows how rude and inconsiderate people are becoming. This wouldn't have happened years ago.

Because what Kanye West did was wrong and ruined a singers moment he should be ashamed into honoring beyonce and not honoring the other person.

For all i care Kanye West is a total nob for interrupting her moment.

Because Kanye is a piece of sh*t and he hurt an innocent girl. He deserves to be sh*t on by everybody for quite a while. If this is forgotten about instantly than he will just keep doing it.

I agree. We are a country at war. We have American citizens dying for something they believe in (even if I don't). Our country is so backwards that this is what concerns us right now. The media is killing our youth. I'm thinking of raising my kids in the woods.

No normal person cares about no Pop-Stars speeches

It's just that teenage girls are like leeches

However Their boobs are like peaches

And takes makes them AIGHT

Celebrities are all that the young folk talk about these days. It's just a fad, we can ignore it.

I am with you it seems that our lives are so boring that we need to see what everyone else is doing.

obviously a lot of people care if you have to ask this question. It's something everyone's interested in and I'm sure people will be talking about it all this week.

Because us humans are stupid and all they care about is gossip we feed on gossip gossip, gossip. were like fish and their fish food gossip, x3 it's retarded but would you rather talk about boring golf?

because the twins aren't going to make the playoffs