Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I have some questions about the year 2020, 10 years from now?

1) Do you think Starbucks will still be around?

2) How will the Internet advance?

3) Will people become more cosmically aware and connected?

4) Will there still be new episodes of South Park, Family Guy and the Simpsons?

5) What will happen to the economy?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • AddieD
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1) Sure why not, it might even be delivered to us on hovering cart.

2) I don't really think much would change to the internet, maybe Google will rule the internet.

3) Probably. I mean there's newer technic things & inventions every year.

4) Ah I think that Family is finishing off forever & Simpsons is having slight problem every new season because the cast upped their pay. South park wil probably be sold off to another company & be ruined.

Plus a new show will always take over something like those 3 shows.

5) I say our economy will have it's up & down but we will always beat the issues & move forward...That is..If we haven't destroyed the planet by pollution or an accidental missile attack that created world war 4, yeah that's possible. Heck we may even lose the sun & be left in the dark but still survive. We'll be very pale though haha.

Hope I answered what you wanted to know..

PS. I doubt much would change from the present. I mean the past predicted by now we would have flying cars & cures for dieases but we haven't advance that far yet.

• Keelin
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

1) Do you think Starbucks will still be around? it will be a super coffee house overtaking and consuming other coffee house giants like costa, pret etc.

2) How will the Internet advance? speech, touch, mind activated

3) Will people become more cosmically aware and connected? no

4) Will there still be new episodes of South Park, Family Guy and the Simpsons? they will all be gone

5) What will happen to the economy? it will be different

• 1 decade ago

1) Yes, it will probably be a daughter company of a larger corporation.

2) Access will be more universal for less wealthy countries, it will be faster, bigger, accessible from other devices (your fridge will tell your supermarket website what food you need - this technology already exists). It will be policed more.

3) People are becoming more connected via Twitter etc, this will continue and could lead to people lacking body language skills, and the opposite of cosmically aware

4) They will probably have died out as shows, and just release the odd movie, though the Simpson's has already been running for an astronomical amount of shows, so who knows?

5) Technology advances dependant; the lack of easily accessible oil could mean that all goods become vastly more expensive, so consumer demand falls, and the current situation of everyone in the U.S/Europe having the latest gadgets within a couple of years of their invention, is a quirk of history from the 90's/00's

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

purchase, purchase, purchase. ingredient a million) production has never been extra desirable. There are in simple terms approximately no unlistenable songs using fact even wack emcees have large backing beats. ingredient 2) Rhyming has never been extra experienced. With the organic progression of hip-hop, everyday one syllable rhyming is seen as primitive, multis are seen as mandatory, and many emcees bypass above and previous and spit ridiculous, futuristic ****. different than it is not futuristic, it is top now. i won't be able to complex in this ingredient properly using fact i do no longer understand the thank you to declare what I mean. ingredient 3) there is extra variety than ever. Any sort of rap you like, whether it is club rap, stoner rap, punchline rap etc. there is extra of each and every variety than ever in the past, and many new kinds that have never been explored in the past. motives human beings think of it is not extra desirable. a million) destructive media coverage. i'm going to apply an analogy. In activities all and sundry is conscious approximately Pacman Jones and Ron Artest destructive movements. whether, how many human beings understand approximately Dikembe Mutombo or Stephon Marbury's goodwill. Or Stephen Jackson speaking at Oakland faculties approximately violence. Everytime human beings hear a pair of valuable tale, they think it relatively is an remoted case. it is using fact the media spotlights the undesirable and conceals the reliable. it is a similar with rap. what proportion circumstances have you ever heard that "ninety 9% of rap is commercial bullshit?" heavily, think of approximately what proportion high quality rap artists there are available, and then think of approximately how untrue that assertion is. 2) Laziness- Too many listeners settle for what they hear as hip-hop using fact they do no longer desire to dig a sprint deeper and hear all that hip-hop has to grant. Or they'll bypass somewhat deep, discover Talib Kweli and Immortal technique, think of they have went so a techniques as they could in all hazard bypass, and then in basic terms communicate approximately those emcees while railing on the mainstream. 3) old college bias- a number of the listeners have a bias in direction of the old college using fact they grew up with that and detect it with the final years of their existence, or cherished that the final hip-hop frequently floated as much as the mainstream lower back then as destructive to sticking in the underground those days. so as that they champion the old college and trash the hot college to make themselves sense prouder approximately their time and their song.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1 yes

2 wireless lightning fast

3 yes

4 newer and weirder

5 maintain a good course

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1 yes oh god yes

2 faster, more advanced easier to stalk people

3 no oh god no

4 hope so don't think so

5 it will wither and die.....no it will be very good but it will take us the eleven years to get it good.

• 1 decade ago

I can't specifically answer all of these but I can tell you that anything could happen in the future

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1) yes

2) Faster, smoother, more high tech. Easier to stalk people. :[

Perhaps more dangerous, with more people hacking and with more viruses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.