Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Could anyone recommend some superhero novels?

Not graphic novels please! Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Mabey Maximum Ride series by James Pattinson

she is trying to save the world so i guess its a superhero novel not sure anyway its a good read.

• chorle

Playing for Keeps by Mur Lafferty and

Brave Men Run by Mathew Wayne Selznick

You can listen to both free on podiobooks.com or buy the books

You may also want to check out Swarm Press Who publishes Horror and now Super Hero Novels.

The Best Super Hero Novel I ever Heard is How to Succeed in Evil Both the Novel and the original (sorry I don't think there is a print book yet)

Also very good are the Secret World Chronicle( I think this may only currently be in audio)

Forget What You can't Remember has some interesting concepts like Zombie Survival camp and what are right things to do for someone with superpowers. Does have adult content. On podiobooks.com and ebook on modernevil.com

Also audio Steve Saylor's Blackshadow

The Adventures of the Red Panda audio drama and the related book Tales of the Red Panda and the Crime Cabal

Oh, thank goodness. i presumed i replace into dealing with yet another great-hero hater. besides, i do no longer study a lot different than great hero comics. inspite of the undeniable fact that, I propose while he's older (around 18) get "Watchmen" for him. I say while he's older via fact it has person factors and is amazingly heavy on the psychological section. It demands a incredibly knowledgeable techniques to appreciate. additionally, it is desperate in an extremely life like international. It is going a ways to make the heroes usual people who dressed up with little to no stable reasons.

Zorro: A Novel by isabel allende

Its a re-telling of zorro... I haven't read the book yet. Its been on my reading list for an extremly long time.. From what i hear its pretty good...

I also found a Wikipedia page on super hero novels:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Superhero_no...

just go down. You won't miss it. The only novel i recognize is "Jumper" and i heard that book was just okay....

George R.R. Martin's WildCard series

• ?

Soon I Will Be Invincible by Austin Grossman