What good romance related supernatural tv shows and movies are there?

I read a lot of books and was looking for movies or tv shows similar preferably with either vampires or shapeshifters. The books I read are usually similar to Twilight series. The main authors I enjoy are Christina Dodd, Christine Feehan, Pamela Palmer, Lara Adrian, Sherrilyn Kenyon, ect. These books all are... show more I read a lot of books and was looking for movies or tv shows similar preferably with either vampires or shapeshifters. The books I read are usually similar to Twilight series. The main authors I enjoy are Christina Dodd, Christine Feehan, Pamela Palmer, Lara Adrian, Sherrilyn Kenyon, ect. These books all are romances but with a lot of action. I've seen True Blood and Underworld but am having trouble finding more. Please let me know if you know of any movies or shows in this category.